Train the Trainers
A way for practising watchmakers in charge of training to enhance and improve their teaching skills.
Teaching in the field of watchmaking
- Basic rules for the teacher
- Teaching equipment
- How to instruct efficiently
- Preparing for teaching
- Teaching theory
- Practical exercises
WOSTEP offers ideal facilities for teaching and the participants will be able to use a wide range of teaching equipment.
Results you can expect:
If your job is to train watchmakers or if you are in a position where you occasionally have to pass on know-how, this further training will:
- Have immediate results in your daily work through increased technical knowledge
- Increase your self-confidence
- Give you an opportunity to share your experience with other professionals
Participants (min. 4 / max. 8):
Practising watchmakers in charge of training or in a position where they have to communicate technical knowledge.
8:30 to 12:00 and 13:30 to 17:00
CHF 2'200.- per person (accomodation and meals not included)
- 75% discount for Partnership teachers
- 25% discount for active members
WOSTEP endeavours to keep its prices constant. However, we reserve the right to change our prices at any time without further notice.
If you cancel your participation less than 30 days before the beginning of the course, the fees will not be reimbursed.