Train the Trainers - Teachers development program
Aim of the program :
To provide prospective watchmaking instructors and trainers with the necessary competencies and confidence to ensure effective teaching to adult learners.
Participants will develop their communication and pedagogical skills, and acquire key strategies for successful lesson planning and instruction, as well as evaluating learning outcomes.
Outline of the program
• Communication Basics
• Public speaking
• Elements in group dynamics
• General knowledge on adult learning and training
• Reflection on planning lessons according to simple didactic models
• Reflecting on our attitudes and behavior in our role as a teacher
• Accurate formulation of educational objectives
• Adaptation of training contents
• Simple evaluation methods
• Development of lesson plans
• Development of course materials and effective use of media
• Managing group dynamics and conflicts
• Assessment of learning
Participants (max. 6) :
Practising watchmakers in charge of training, or occupying a position in which they need to communicate technical knowledge,
workshop supervisors, training managers.
No teaching experience required. A previous experience would be an asset, however.
2 weeks, with mandatory full-time attendance.
- 04 to 15 May 2020 (in French)
- 28 September to 09 October 2020 (in English) FULL
8:30 to 12:00 and 13:30 to 16:30,
followed by individual work on the WOSTEP premises each day until 18:00.
CHF 4’200.- per person
(accommodation and meals not included).
-75% discount for Partnership teachers.
-25% discount for active members.
How to apply :
Please register for the program using the link below.
Then kindly fill in the preliminary self-assessment document, which is provided in PDF format below, and send the completed document to email@example.com.